You're a VIP. Discover the difference.
Our roots are in your community. We have a large network of providers, hospitals, and pharmacies making it easy for you to get care you can count on and service delivery you can trust. Choose First Choice VIP Care Plus (Medicare-Medicaid Plan) and be treated like the VIP you are.
Summary of benefits
First Choice VIP Care Plus provides:
- $0 copay for Medicare-covered benefits.
- $0 copay for all prescription drugs on the formulary.
- Long-term services and supports waiver benefits if medically necessary.
- Coverage for inpatient hospital care, as well as skilled nursing facility and home health care services.
- A large network of providers, hospitals, specialists and pharmacies.
- Summary of Benefits (PDF)
- Summary of Benefits — Spanish (PDF)
- Member handbook (PDF)
- Member handbook — Spanish (PDF)
Below is a brief summary of key benefits.
For more information, call a First Choice VIP Care Plus Customer Care Advocate at 1-877-703-9109 (TTY/TDD 711), 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week.
Find a provider in our network for the benefits listed below.
|Premium||$0 monthly plan premium.|
|Provider office visits||$0 copay for each Medicare-covered primary care provider (PCP) visit.|
$0 copay for each Medicare-covered specialist visit
|Inpatient hospital visits||
$0 copay for Medicare-covered visits
$0 copay for minor changes to your home, up to a $7500 lifetime limit, including pest control and physical changes to the home that are necessary to ensure your health, welfare, and safety (only available to waiver members, and authorization rules may apply).
$0 copay for home-delivered meals
|Home health care||
$0 copay for Medicare-covered home health visits.
$0 copay for each Medicare-covered individual therapy visit.
$0 copay for each Medicare-covered group therapy visit.
|Outpatient mental health care||
$0 copay for each Medicare-covered individual therapy visit with a psychiatrist.
This is not a complete list. The benefit information is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information contact the plan or read the First Choice VIP Care Plus Member Handbook (PDF).