Am I Eligible to Enroll?
Are you a South Carolina resident who receives both Medicare and South Carolina Healthy Connections Medicaid? If so, you may be eligible to become a member of First Choice VIP Care Plus, a Healthy Connections Prime Medicare-Medicaid plan.
- Healthy Connections Prime provides coverage to seniors age 65 or older who live in South Carolina and have both Medicare and Healthy Connections Medicaid.
- First Choice VIP Care Plus covers residents in these 42 counties: Abbeville, Aiken, Allendale, Anderson, Bamberg, Barnwell, Beaufort, Berkeley, Calhoun, Charleston, Cherokee, Chester, Chesterfield, Clarendon, Colleton, Dillon, Dorchester, Edgefield, Fairfield, Florence, Georgetown, Greenville, Greenwood, Hampton, Jasper, Kershaw, Laurens, Lee, Lexington, Marion, Marlboro, McCormick, Newberry, Oconee, Orangeburg, Pickens, Richland, Saluda, Spartanburg, Sumter, Union, and Williamsburg.
- You may apply over the phone. For more information on First Choice VIP Care Plus and other options for your health care, call South Carolina Healthy Connections Choices Customer Service Center at (877) 552-4642, TTY (877) 552-4670, from Monday- Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., or visit www.scchoices.com.
- If you have questions about South Carolina Healthy Connections Prime, visit the South Carolina Healthy Connections Prime website or call 1-800-726-8774 (TTY/TDD 711), Monday — Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Have questions about First Choice VIP Care Plus?
Our Customer Care Advocates will help you. Call us at 1-877-703-9109 (TTY/TDD 711), hours of operation are:
- 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday from April 1 – September 30
- 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET, seven days a week from October 1 – March 31