Choose First Choice VIP Care Plus (Medicare-Medicaid Plan)
Ready to choose a Medicare-Medicaid Plan for yourself or a loved one? The First Choice VIP Care Plus team is here to help.
If you receive both Medicare and South Carolina Healthy Connections Medicaid, we can coordinate your care. It's time to get all the services you need, plus extra benefits, through one health plan.
Learn about plan benefits
Before you enroll in First Choice VIP Care Plus, check out important information like plan benefits and our network of providers and pharmacies.
- Want to know what's covered? See the Summary of Benefits PDF.
- Search for a provider in your area using our Provider Directory.
- View print versions of the Provider and Pharmacy Directories:
- English Directory PDF
- Spanish Directory PDF
- Find out what drugs are covered:
- Searchable drug list (formulary)
- Printable drug list - English PDF March 14, 2023
- Printable drug list - Spanish PDF
- If you don't speak English, see our list of multi-language interpreter Services PDF.
How to enroll
Enrolling is easy.
Apply over the phone by calling the South Carolina Healthy Connections Choices Customer Service Center. Their phone number is 1-877-552-4642 (TTY 1-877-552-4670). A counselor can help you Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Questions? For information on First Choice VIP Care Plus and other options for your health care, call South Carolina Healthy Connections Choices Customer Service Center at 1-877-552-4642 (TTY 1-877-552-4670), from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday – Friday, or visit the South Carolina Healthy Connections Choices website.
If you have questions about First Choice VIP Care Plus, call Member Services at 1-888-978-0862 (TTY 711), 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week.