You're a VIP. Discover the difference.
Our roots are in your community. We have a large network of providers, hospitals, and pharmacies making it easy for you to get care you can count on and service delivery you can trust. Choose First Choice VIP Care Plus (Medicare-Medicaid Plan) and be treated like the VIP you are.
Summary of benefits
First Choice VIP Care Plus provides:
- $0 copay for Medicare-covered benefits
- $0 copay for all prescription drugs on the formulary
- Routine Vision Services
- Up to one routine eye exam every year
- Up to one pair of eyeglasses (lenses and frames) every two years or up to $150 of contact lenses every two years
- $150 plan coverage limit for eye wear every two years
- $1,500 allowance for hearing aids every 3 years for both ears combined.
- Long-term services and supports waiver benefits if medically necessary
- Coverage for inpatient hospital care, skilled nursing facility services, and home health care services
- A large network of providers, hospitals, specialists and pharmacies
- Summary of Benefits PDF
- Summary of Benefits — Spanish PDF
- Member handbook PDF
- Member handbook — Spanish PDF
Below is a brief summary of key benefits.
For more information, call a First Choice VIP Care Plus Customer Care Advocate at 1-877-703-9109 (TTY/TDD 711), hours of operation are:
- 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET, seven days a week
Find a provider in our network for the benefits listed below.
|Premium||$0 monthly plan premium.|
|Provider office visits||$0 copay for each primary care provider (PCP) visit.|
$0 copay for each specialist visit (authorization rules may apply).
|Inpatient hospital visits||
$0 copay for visits (authorization rules may apply).
|Over-the-counter (OTC) items||
Up to $100 per quarter may be spent for specific over the counter (OTC) items. Get more information from the OTC catalog (PDF). Money not spent in a quarter does not roll over into the next quarter.
$0 copay for minor changes to your home, up to a $7500 lifetime limit, including pest control and physical changes to the home that are necessary to ensure your health, welfare, and safety (only available to waiver members, and authorization rules may apply).
Diagnostic hearing and balance evaluations performed by your PCP to determine if you need medical treatment are covered as outpatient care when furnished by a physician, audiologist, or other qualified provider.
You must receive your care from a network provider. We will only pay for covered hearing services if you go to an in-network hearing provider. In most cases, you will have to pay for care that you receive from an out-of-network provider.
$0 copay for home-delivered meals (only available to waiver members, and authorization rules may apply).
|Home health care||
$0 copay for Medicare-covered home health visits (authorization rules may apply).
|Outpatient mental health care||
$0 copay for each individual therapy visit.
Referral and authorization rules may apply.
This is not a complete list. The benefit information is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information contact the plan or read the First Choice VIP Care Plus Member Handbook (PDF).