Important Information About Hurricane Ian
Due to Hurricane Ian:
- Prior authorization requirements for medical services will be relaxed, until further notice.
- If there are refills on your medication and you need to fill sooner than you usually do, you may obtain them even if it is too early.
- You may experience longer than usual hold times when calling us.
- Medications may be filled at any pharmacies (including CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens, Wal-Mart, and others) in any state, until further notice. Use of out-of-network pharmacies is authorized when access to in-network pharmacies is unavailable.Use of out-of-network or out-of-state providers will be allowed for medically necessary services.
- Medically necessary emergency or urgent care will be covered. If you are having an emergency, call 911.
Download the Quil Health App for Caregivers
Videos, checklists, and resources to support the caregiver journey.Learn more and download our app